Pharmacy Led Clinic (pharmacyledclinic.co.uk) operates this website. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Pharmacy Led Clinic. Pharmacy Led Clinic offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these terms are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pharmacy Led Clinic’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pharmacy Led Clinic’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pharmacy Led Clinic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Pharmacy Led Clinic’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Pharmacy Led Clinic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Pharmacy Led Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Pharmacy Led Clinic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pharmacy Led Clinic’s website, even if Pharmacy Led Clinic or a Pharmacy Led Clinic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Pharmacy Led Clinic’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pharmacy Led Clinic does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Pharmacy Led Clinic may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Pharmacy Led Clinic does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Pharmacy Led Clinic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pharmacy Led Clinic of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Pharmacy Led Clinic may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
If at any time you would like to contact us about our terms of service, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org